Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, IP addresses.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (abbreviated to DS-GVO) is Sayntalgastronomiebetriebs GmbH & Co.KG, represented by the managing director Mr Gerrit Hoffmann, Koblenz-Olper-Strasse 111 in 56170 Bendorf, phone +492622 / 94490; Fax: +492622/944944, E-Mail: email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the information provided by you (your e-mail address, your name and / or your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions and / or contact us To absorb them. We delete the data in this context after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if there are legal data retention requirements and the data must not be deleted.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for other purposes, such as advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. We also name the specified criteria for the storage duration of the corresponding data.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us or to contact a relevant data protection authority. § 3
Collection of personal data when visiting our website and during the booking process
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6, para. 1 sentence 1 lit. GMOs):
- IP address,
- date and time of request,
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / http status code
- each transferred amount of data,
- Website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software.
Collection and use of personal data during the booking process
Data collection during the booking process / to fulfill the contract
You have the possibility to book directly on our homepage rooms as well as additional services. For this purpose a mask will be provided on our homepage under the menu item "Buchen". All data entered and transmitted by you is SSL encrypted and protected. The corresponding booking form is provided by Viato. We have a separate agreement with Viato for the processing of personal data in the order (order data processing).
In the context of this order data processing within the meaning of Art. 28 DS-GVO gem. according to the applicable legal requirements on our behalf collected and processed data. However, this does not entail the transmission of your personal data to third parties in terms of data protection law. We remain responsible for the collection and processing of personal data under data protection law.
If you enter the room and possibly additional services on our website to enter your personal data, these are only forwarded to us, but not to a third party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation. The corresponding data will be processed and used by us for the fulfillment of the contract. § 5
Use of Facebook plugins (like button)
§ 6 requests for information If you would like to report to the personal data, please contact the managing director Mr. Gerrit Hoffmann, to the following address Hotel Restaurant Villa Sayn, Koblenz- Olper-Straße 111 in 56170 Bendorf, Phone +492622/94490, Fax +492622/944944, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org